Thursday 10 December 2020

Chapter 4

Here is Chapter 4 of the Christmasaurus. The story is just getting started! I can't wait to hear what happens next! 

Can you answer these questions? 

  1. What did Santa watch on the TV?
  2. What did Snozzletrump do to the heating? 
  3. What song did Santa's pants play?
  4. What day did the egg hatch?
  5. What was inside the egg? 
I wonder how Santa and his elves felt at the end of the chapter! A dinosaur had just hatched out of the egg! 

Do you think they were happy, excited, nervous, confused! I think they were probably feeling all of those emotions! 

What an exciting story so far! 

Surely the story can only get better now that there is a dinosaur alive after thousands of years!! I wonder where the dinosaur will go? Can you think who would like a dinosaur? 

I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment