Friday 18 December 2020

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Today's story is called How the Grinch stole Christmas! I wonder if you have seen one of the films! I watched the new one this weekend and I loved it! But I do love the book more! I wonder what you will think after hearing the story! I hope you enjoy it! 

Can you answer these questions?

  1. What is the town called? 
  2. What was wrong with the Grinch's heart?
  3. Can you tell me some rhyming words from the story?
  4. What did every Who love to do?
  5. What was the Grinch's dog called?
  6. How old was Cindy-Lou Who?
  7. Tell me three things the Grinch stole? 
  8. What did the Grinch do at the end of the story?
Can you tell me any similarities and differences about the film and the story? 

One similarity I found was the Whos liked to sing in both and one difference I found was that in the film Cindy-Lou was about ten and in the book she is only two! 

Let me know what similarities and differences you found in the comments below! 👇

No comments:

Post a Comment