Thursday 17 December 2020

The Very Greatest Journey

The Christmas story I have for today is a poem! The story is called The Very Greatest Journey. It is also told in a very familiar way! It is like one of my favourite children's books.! I wonder if you can tell me in the comments below if you knew which book it is like! 👇

I really like this version! I wonder if you spotted any of the things I asked you about at the end of the story. Here is the list again! 

  1. A tall wise man
  2. A teeny tiny mouse
  3. A cheeky family of squirrels
  4. A little black sheep
  5. Gold, myrrh and frankincense
  6. A boat bobbing on water
  7. A wooden chair and a HUGE plant pot
  8. An inquisitive mole 
How many cats can you find? Let me know in the comments below! 👇

Here is a film version of the story! Can you find all of the list in the video? 



No comments:

Post a Comment