Monday 1 March 2021

Miss Jaffary's day 2 reading-Pacific Island Scrapbook

Good morning year 3 and well done for coming on to the blog. Today you will be watching day 2 reading and answering the questions below. Don't forget to use your exercise books.



VIPERS Questions

1)    The capital of Vanuatu only has a couple of shops, cafes, and a very small market. Do you agree with this statement? Provide evidence for your answer. I…..

 

2)   What type of food do families grow in their garden? Families grow food such as….

 

3)   Why are rivers important for families?  Rivers are important because…..

 

4)   What kind of life do you think these people live? How do you know this…I think these families live a ……… I know this because….

 

5)   ‘My new friends told me stories while the washing dried on the warm stones’. Who is it referring to when it says ‘My new friends’? Think about who made this scrapbook and for who.


No comments:

Post a Comment